As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to change on a daily basis and impact our health and markets around the world, we’d like to share with you how Jorlink is responding. Thank you for your understanding as we all work through this difficult time together. We have taken steps in order to protect the safety and well-being of our customers, partners and employees while also ensuring that our business is fully operational. Please review the following information for an outline of our current policies, practices and COVID-19 status at Jorlink. The outlined policies will be in place until further notice.
• Jorlink employees will not be traveling for business by airline until we have a better understanding of the COVID-19 risks and affects. This may potentially impact customers who normally rely on Jorlink Support Technicians traveling to their location. We are committed to doing our best to support you via whatever alternative means possible, without putting the safety of our customers and employees at risk. We’re very for any inconveniences this may cause.
• Jorlink and our employees are committed to following CDC guidelines for maintaining a sanitary work environment and personal hygiene which will help limit the spread of contagions.
• Jorlink maintains a technology infrastructure which is capable of supporting remote employees if that becomes necessary, either on a personal or company-wide level.
• To date, no Jorlink employees have been identified as potentially infected. Any employee not feeling well for any reason is required to work from home or take time off.
• Jorlink employees will not be participating in business activities consisting of more than 100 people, or in settings which the employee feels their health or safety are at risk.
• Jorlink will not be taking visitors who have traveled to any of our facilities by airline or have traveled to CDC Level 3 regions in the past 14 days.
• Jorlink advises our manufacturers and partners to take every precaution necessary to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and protect the safety of their employees, customers and partners.
Due to the global nature of modern supply chains, COVID-19 has also led to supply shortages for many companies. While we have seen minor effects, the impact to current inventory levels have been insignificant so far. Jorlink will continue to monitor the situation closely and respond accordingly, in order to eliminate or minimize any negative impact on our partners and customers. We are optimistic that with these practices in place, and your continued collaboration, we will limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Management @ Jorlink, USA Inc.
Quick Contact: Tel: (336) 288-1613 Toll Free (866)288-1613
PackTrack | WWE
Sales: Product/Service Inquiry
Create Support Incident Ticket